Even though the segment did not report every thing I said, I felt it represented my sentiment fairly. KMVT
a few observations for clarification:
- My agreement with the court right now is in the ‘staying’ of the earlier decision to allow. The debate in Utah will resume in April, 2014.
- definition of ‘husband’ and ‘wife’ means male and female.
things I said that was not reported that I wish would have been reported:
- Everyone has emotions on the matter, we don’t have the luxury to determine right and wrong based on emotion.
- All sinners (including me) are guilty before the Lord as ignoring truth and doing what we feel is right in our own eyes.
- We are all guilty of breaking God’s law and must be judged accordingly.
- Our hope is the righteous covering of Jesus Christ.
Over all I felt the segment did express my position fairly. Thank you KMVT. If my email inbox is any indication of things to come, I’ll need to learn how to type faster as I reply, and to preach to myself to be kind in all speech.