Last summer I received an email that lead to several phone calls, text messages, and general correspondence from a young man in North Carolina inquiring about Eastside Baptist Church. The conversation lead to the awareness of several mutual friends, times of prayer together, and his inquiring of moving his family to Twin Falls some day to consider a church planting apprenticeship.
That likelihood has become more than a possibility. Greg, his wife Talia, and their three children will pack their belongs at the end of this month (May), load up a u-haul truck, and move (back, Talia is from Northern Idaho) west. They will arrive the first week of June and begin the formality of a church planting apprenticeship with me.
Here are some ways you can be praying…
- School: Greg graduates from Moody Bible Institute this month.
- the Move: safety and provision for the cross-country trip.
- Job: Greg needs employment that will allow time to also do ministry.
- Housing: the family needs affordable housing in Twin Falls.
- Transition: This is a great distance from family in the South.
- Clarity: Where to begin a new church/
Eastside, you will have the blessed occasion of meeting Greg, Talia, and their children in June.