Every Saturday at 5:00PM in July in the middle of the Sawtooth National Forest, north of Fairfield, this little field becomes a preaching point of the Gospel. The gathering in the wilderness is born of the Spirit as the owners, Dan and Sue Robinson, long to have their ranch used by God for the advancement of the Gospel.
The past two Saturdays have been humble gatherings of people from all over southern Idaho. The gatherings have been made up of campers, visitors, and residents to the Sawtooth National Forest. Some have come because they were invited, some from Eastside have traveled each week to help, and others have dropped in after driving by and seeing this sign informing them of the Church by the Creek Bank meeting.
There are two more Saturday’s in July. Here are some ways you can help us prepare for the gatherings at the creek bank.
- Pray for those who prepare for the gatherings each week. There is preparation of setting up shade and chairs. We have not advertised that we are feeding whoever shows up, but pray for those who prepare the food.
- Pray for the residents of Camas County.
- Pray for the campers in the area.
- Pray for the churches in the area.
- Pray that there would be an outpouring of the Spirit of God.
Here is some information for you in the event you are in the area and want to gather with us by the creek bank or maybe you would be willing to share this information via Facebook, Twitter, or other social media. Church by the Creek Bank.