I’m thankful to the Lord for the ministry of the National Center of Family Integrated Churches and it’s director Scott Brown. I’ve recently had the privilege to participate in a devotional project with trusted brothers coloaborating our attention upon the topic of the fear of God.
Every weekday there is a new (short) video and devotional thought to cause the participant to meditate upon the attributes of God and His call to us to fear Him. Here is my latest contribution from Friday, June 17, and a link to the past few weeks of helpful devotional thoughts. Be sure to check HERE each day for more in the coming weeks.
- Day One – A Wrong View of the Fear of God – Paul Washer
- Day Two – The Essence of the Fear of God – Craig Houston
- Day Three – The Fear of God Is Everything in Life – Malamulo Chindongo
- Day Four – All Subjects Tied to the Fear of God – Kevin Swanson
- Day Five – Can You Hear the Voice of Your Shepherd – Dr. Joel Beeke
- Day Six – Chastising Children and the Fear of The Lord – Jason Dohm
- Day Seven – The Control Freak Father and the Fear of God – Kevin Swanson
- Day Eight – Civil Leaders in the Bible Who Did Not Fear God – Paul Thompson
- Day Nine – Fear and a Low View of God – Paul Washer
- Day Ten – The Crowning Problem of Our Day – Clarence Simmons
- Day Eleven – Big Grandpa in the Sky or What – Kevin Swanson
- Day Twelve – How Does the Fear of God Liberate Me – Paul Thompson
- More HERE