In this post I explain the reasons behind parents teaching their children to listen to the preaching. The hardest thing to teach a child in church is to listen to the preaching.
Tips for Church and Family
- Be consistent
- Talk about this at home before you arrive.
- As the grow older help them desire to listen to the preaching.
- If a child needs to go to the bathroom every week, make a trip to the bathroom before you enter the auditorium.
- Do your best to not get up and leave during the preaching.
- Be sure to turn your phone off.
- Display a discipline of not using your phone for messaging or games.